Overview of Company
British Assessment Bureau is one of the fastest growing certification bodies in the UK. As part of the Amtivo Group, we offer a range of UKAS accredited and industry associated certifications that help to build high performing, sustainable organisations.
The Sales Support Executive is responsible for providing support to the Sales Team and, in particular, the Sales Operations Manager and ensuring all sales opportunities are dealt with in a timely, effective and compliant manner such that the team is able to deliver upon its objectives.
To support the Sales function in:
- Delivering the sales and cross-sales targets of the business.
- Maintaining a positive client experience during the quoting process.
- Ensuring clients receive accurate, useful and timely information.
- Ensuring new leads are allocated to the Certification Advisers in accordance with defined principles to support the achievement of team targets and agreed SLA’s and to meet the needs of the client.
- Monitoring enquiries from Marketing activities and ensuring they are correctly and appropriately allocated within the business’ systems and processes.
- Processing requests for clients to transfer their business to BAB from other CBs in a timely an efficient manner in line with business SLA’s and client expectations.
- Supporting with training, e-learning and cyber essentials enquiries and sales opportunities to support the achievement of team and business targets.
- Supporting the Sales Operations Manager with various duties as may change from time to time. These may include, but are not limited to, liaising with external suppliers, communicating with customers (automated and manual), monitoring, collating and reporting on customer feedback from a variety of sources.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality and effectiveness of Sales and Marketing processes and outputs.
- Managing the Feefo platform and ensuring all reviews are responded to and any feedback containing opportunities for improvement are shared with the senior management team
- Completing supplier assessment forms and providing the necessary information.
- Providing information relating to suitable consultancy services for clients who need further support.
- Achieving the monthly, annual and rolling quarterly targeted level of new Certification sales and cross-sales of other BAB products/services.
- Maintaining or improving key client satisfaction KPIs (e.g. Feefo, client surveys and call listening scores).
High-level behavioural indicators
- Self-motivated, professional and demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards
- A positive, friendly and collaborative predisposition
- Detail-oriented and with a natural tendency to seek constant improvements
- High levels of integrity and professionalism when dealing with all team members
- Has passion for what we do and communicates that openly to others internally and externally
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
How to Apply
Please send your CV, with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.