Overview of Company
As part of the Amtivo group, Orion Registrar Inc. is a US-based certification body, offering a range of popular certifications to both national and international organisations.
As an ANAB-accredited certification body, Orion Registrar enables organisations to demonstrate their commitment to excellence through certifications which verify their ability to operate in accordance with internationally-recognised standards, such as ISO9001 Quality Management, AS9100 for the Aerospace industry and R2V3 for the Recycling industry.
Orion Registrar is based in Arvada which is located in Denver, Colorado.
Having recently joined Amtivo Group in 2022, Orion Registrar is looking to expand its Sales Team with the addition of a Sales Support Administrator, to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
As part of the Sales Team, you will support the sales function in delivering the Company sales targets by ensuring clients receive accurate and timely information and delivering a positive client experience throughout the sales quoting process.
- Ensure new leads are allocated to the Certification Advisers in accordance with defined principles to support the achievement of team targets and agreed SLA’s and to meet the needs of the client.
- Monitor enquiries from Marketing activities and ensure they are correctly and appropriately allocated within the business systems and processes.
- Support the sales team in duties such as liaising with external suppliers, communicating with customers via phone and email and monitoring, responding to and reporting on customer feedback including the Feefo platform.
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality and effectiveness of Sales and Marketing processes and outputs.
- Coordinate and complete supplier assessment forms as requested by customers, timely and accurately.
Skills and Experience
- Experience operating within a Sales or Marketing environment is preferable.
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload, with or without supervision.
- Professional and accurate communication skills, both oral and written.
- An ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new software platforms and processes effectively and efficiently.
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the certification market is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Generous paid time off.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, dental and vision benefit plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company-provided life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Full training and development support.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Flexible work schedule with the potential for hybrid/ remote working opportunities, once full training completes.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, with a covering letter, to email@example.com.