Overview of Company
As part of the Amtivo group, Orion Registrar Inc. is a US-based certification body, offering a range of popular certifications to both national and international organisations.
As an ANAB- accredited certification body, Orion Registrar enables organisations to demonstrate their commitment to excellence through certifications which verify their ability to operate in accordance with internationally recognised standards, such as ISO9001 Quality Management, AS9100 for the Aerospace industry and R2V3 for the Recycling industry.
Orion Registrar is based in Arvada which is located in Denver, Colorado.
Having recently joined Amtivo Group in 2022, Orion Registrar has seen an increase in demand for R2V3 certification, a standard for the electronics industry that upholds responsible and efficient recycling practices. As a result, we are looking to build our team of R2 contract Auditors in a variety of locations with a focus on California, East Coast, Texas and Florida.
As part of the Contractor Audit Team, you will be thoroughly trained where required, to deliver R2 audits for clients within the Electronics Recycling Industry requiring an accredited certification to meet the requirements of Sustainable Electronics Recycling International (SERI) supporting the execution of both initial and annual continued audits on client’s premises as required.
- Auditing the client against the R2V3 standard processes and procedures ensuring they conform to SERI R2 standards and requirements.
- Producing audit reports in a timely and efficient manner in line with business KPI’s.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, always maintaining professionalism.
- Upholding our high standards and values, and the Customer First policy.
- Commit to continuous professional development.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years professional experience in a relevant discipline such as business ethics, due diligence, environmental management, environmental protection, environmental sciences, occupational health and safety, natural resources, and/or sustainability development.
- Successful completion of accredited Auditor training course in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 or RIOS:2016, and Lead Auditor certificate in at least one mentioned.
- Successful completion of SERI R2 Auditor Qualification Training – Desirable but not essential as Orion may sponsor this training on a case-by-case basis as required.
- Certification to RIOS and e-Stewards is desirable.
- Complete Orion auditor qualification training, observation and performance evaluation.
- Witness performance evaluation by 3rd party Accredited Certification Body within the last 3 years is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and time management.
What we offer
- Full training and development support.
- Travel and Expenses are covered when required.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, with a covering letter, to email@example.com.