Overview of Company
British Assessment Bureau is one of the fastest growing certification bodies in the UK. As part of the Amtivo Group, we offer a range of UKAS accredited and industry associated certifications that help to build high performing, sustainable organisations.
Who are we looking for?
Due to our continued growth and success, we are now recruiting Auditors to join our busy ISO field audit team in a variety of locations throughout the UK. Whilst experience of auditing ISO standards is beneficial, it is not an essential requirement. We look for candidates with a varied industry background, that have a passion for personal growth and development, and communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
As an auditor, you will be part of an award-winning team, delivering ISO audits for British Assessment Bureau clients on a daily basis, either on-site at client premises or remotely depending on requirements. Our client’s industries vary, and no two days are the same with audits covering standards within Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety, Information Security and Business Continuity. Work/life balance is very important to us, and we commit to minimising journey distance when auditing at a client site, with the addition of time built into your schedule for non-audit days.
- Auditing client management systems against the requirements of ISO standards in line with UKAS requirements.
- Producing audit reports in a timely and efficient manner in line with business KPIs.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, always maintaining professionalism to ensure the successful delivery of audits.
- Upholding our high standards and values to maintain our award-winning service.
- Committing to continuous professional development.
Skills and Experience
- IRCA or equivalent qualification desired but not essential.
- Previous auditing experience advantageous.
- Experience implementing and/ or maintaining a management system.
- Varied industry experience.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Self-motivated with a strong eye for detail and analysis.
- Ability to successfully build and manage professional stakeholder relationships at a variety of levels .
- Valid, clean driving license.
What we can offer
- Company car or a car allowance, which includes the option of an electric vehicle.
- Financial contribution towards setting up your home office.
- Monitor and laptop issued as standard.
- 22 days paid holiday (increasing with service), plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Life insurance.
- Income protection.
- A commitment from the company to provide ongoing training and development.
- Flexible working.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.