Overview of Company
As part of the Amtivo group, Orion Registrar Inc. is a US-based certification body, offering a range of popular certifications to both national and international organisations.
As an ANAB-accredited certification body, Orion Registrar enables organisations to demonstrate their commitment to excellence through certifications which verify their ability to operate in accordance with internationally-recognised standards, such as ISO9001 Quality Management, AS9100 for the Aerospace industry and R2V3 for the Recycling industry.
Orion Registrar is based in Arvada which is located in Denver, Colorado.
Having recently joined Amtivo Group in 2022, Orion Registrar is looking to expand its Scheduling Team by offering an exciting opportunity for a Scheduler to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
As part of the Scheduling Team, you will develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships within the Aerospace industry by gaining an understanding of both the regulatory and client requirements.
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with a portfolio of Aerospace clients.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Aerospace industry requirements to ensure Orion can tailor its service and enable the business to retain clients in line with Company targets.
- Supported by the Delivery Director, develop, maintain, and evolve the Company Customer First Policy (CFP) to minimize customer response times and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the Oasis software platform and aerospace industry requirements to ensure audits are planned and delivered in line with regulatory requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aerospace industry are desirable.
- Previous experience using the Oasis platform is desirable but not essential.
- Varied industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new software platforms and processes effectively and efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organise with a focus on key priorities.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Generous paid time off.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, dental and vision benefit plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company-provided life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Full training and development support.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Flexible work schedule with the potential for hybrid/ remote working opportunities.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.